Skip to main content

Poly is Bad and You Should Never Go Near It

When being poly is good, it's really good.  Partners are supportive, and present, and things are awesome.

And yea, sometimes things are going on with one or the other, and you shift your focus as necessary without the other one feeling left out, because everything is cool.

But, when shit goes down with one, it's never only one.

Lux has some incredibly serious and horrible things going on right now, and is a mess.  I've been being present where I can, but it's a mix of him not wanting people around, or me not being able to be there, or a ton of other things.

On the same hand, Kitty was stuck in Irma, hunkering down at home, where I had no way to see if they were safe as I watched footage of the area where he works flooding.

And here I am, in the middle, unable to help either one.

So, needless to say, earlier this week I was a mess.

Not only do I have one boy to worry about, but multiple.  And it sucks.

But damn it, they're cute.

Poly is dumb.

Comments