Skip to main content

Feeling Better

I fell off my workout habit a lot over the holidays.  Being busy for everything going on made me start having excuses, and on the few weeks that I got good amounts of time in, holy shit I learned the difference it makes.

It affects everything for me.

My mental state, my body image, how I feel physically, it changes everything.

So this last week, even with the snow and everyone being home, and everything going on, I've forced myself to get in at least a half hour.  No excuses, and making sure I build the habit back up.

And I feel a world better.  I still feel very drained and in a shitty place, but nowhere near where I was last week, and noticing that I feel way better about the curves of my figure, and seeing how much and how quickly they change.

I still need to see more people, and actually get some time to recharge, but this is a step in the right direction.

And today we go see a pup that might just be coming home with us soon.  More on that later though.

Comments