Skip to main content

New Things

It's another new year, and a good thing for it.  The last year has been hard for me, in a lot of ways.  I didn't do a lot of what I had wanted to, and it took my mental state which was already poor, and made it even worse.

So this year, I want to focus on a lot of the things that make me happy.


  • Learn to make things I enjoy that I don't have recipes for yet.
  • Finish the coloring books I wanted to publish last year, and figure out a way to show more of my art to the world.
  • Dance more, both publicly and in spare time.
  • Spend time with the people I care about.
  • Adventure more
  • Find a way to feel healthy again, both physically and mentally
We're also currently looking for a dog, which has me very excited.  I'm being very stern with myself to keep to the things we need out of it, while looking for the pup that chooses us as its family.

I want this year to go well, and I want it to be far more positive.


Comments