Skip to main content

No Matter what Size

With everything going on, Lux and I have been talking about safety at events.  How we both agree that we don't feel safe at any kink event right now.

Even he, as a very large top isn't safe.  And not only could he be targeted to have his consent violated, but have someone spread lies for whatever reason, and attack him in that way.

And he is in a situation where because he is a big tall menfolk, and being kinda black, he can't do much to fight back.

I mentioned that usually at events we tend to keep an eye on each other, and that's probably our safest option. 

Because if someone tries something with me, and I can't get myself out of it, I know he'll be able to help.

And if he's in a situation where he needs help, I have no problem stepping in and raising hell to whatever level he needs.  Where they can try to claim something about his size or being domly or whatever, they can't use that on me.

Luckily, he appreciates the fact that I will pull a knife on, or beat the shit out of people with no hesitation if they make me feel threatened.

It's an important thing to have someone with you that can throw down if necessary.  Which means I have to be that person for anyone else.

Comments

  1. The implosion occurring is going to have so many long-lasting effects. I had no idea of what was going on, despite attending some of these events. I hope the community itself can rebound.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment