Skip to main content

Acknowledging Comforts

This weekend was a bonfire to get rid of a ton of scrap wood my father had handed me, and told me to get rid of.  A few friends showed up, despite a lot of them bailing, but it was still a good time.

Lux actually made the trip down for it, so we got lots of snuggletime, and he crashed at my place, which meant my bed was fantastically warm.

It also meant a lot of sex, and while the weekend prior was fun, I did enjoy getting to have him to myself for a night, and getting to fuck him for as long as I wanted (mostly).

I've also noticed that in the last few weeks, during our more private sessions, there has been increasingly more power exchange going on.  That accidental dynamic that we didn't really pay attention to?  The one that I know I mentioned about a month or so back?  Yea, we've definitely decided to dive into it.  It's just a step at a time, and honestly it supplements our normal interactions more than anything, but it's an incredibly comforting thing.

At this point, it's been well over a year since I've had any sort of power exchange that lasted more than a moment or two.  And that was a situation of unbalance, that didn't bring me any sense of peace or contentment.

When Lux and I are actively exchanging, I can't help but smile to myself.  He still feels the need to check in afterward, to assure himself that I'm not simply submitting because I feel obligated, or that he's not going further than I am comfortable with at any time.  While not really necessary, I do appreciate it.  He knows I've had plenty of shitty experiences, and doesn't want me to feel like he is going to be another one of them.  It feels even though.  This balanced exchange of give and take on both sides, with the roles we fit, and it makes me feel peaceful and happy.

He isn't quite used to this anymore I don't think, and it'll mean lots of reassuring snuggles and happy butt wiggles to get him comfortable with not having to hide or hold back any of his dommypants urges.  It's a job I'm very willing to take on though, because he should feel just as much peace from this as I do.

Things happen naturally for a reason, and when we acknowledge and encourage them, they have the opportunity to grow into something great.


Comments