Skip to main content

Ponderings

Lately I've been thinking over different ways I could be happy.  Things I enjoy, and how I feel most content.

I remember hanging out with Zero, when I was only about fourteen, and telling him that I don't really want someone to do everything for me, and I would much rather take care of someone else.

Well, you know, the more things change, the more they stay the same.

I enjoy doing for people, which I explained in very early in this blog.  I show affection and care through service, and enjoy doing all the little things for people, to take a bit of weight off their shoulders, and so that they know they don't need to do for me.

This carries over to power exchange for me I find.  On either side, I look into ways to take care of those I share a dynamic with.  Which is difficult to explain when I have a dominant role, or at least less common, but gives me a comfy spot into some form of domestic servitude.

I enjoy taking care of a home.  I enjoy feeding people, and creating a comfortable, welcoming environment that others want to be in.  Mind you, I'm not a mind reader, and don't ever want to be, but the routine of taking care of someone and making their life happier once they leave their job is something that I could be very happy doing.

I don't think I could ever give up creating.  I want to play with as many mediums as I can, and make, and do, and study.  Teaching would of course continue, and I would try to make as much as I could to make life easier, or happier, or simpler.

There isn't even really something sexual about this.  I just think I could be happy doing this.  Which is honestly something significantly more important.

Comments