Skip to main content

Late and Lost

This is late in the evening, due to finally being home from my week with Lux.  It was a very relaxing time, where I did what I could to get caught up on the upkeep of his place, as well as my own projects.  I got to enjoy cooking for us all week, which lets Lux relax more. 

He was supposed to get work done with the extra time not spent on chores.

We played video games instead.

He had gotten a gift card for his birthday, and so I was given the job to find fun games.  I threatened to buy a ton of shitty dollar games.  I instead got a handful of fun multiplayer games for us to play together.  One of which may have made us completely mentally overstimulated, which had us giggling at everything afterward.

While gone, I made a lot of plans for projects over the fall and winter, which will have me very busy, but I really think everyone will love.  I'm really looking forward to all of it happening.

And of course, with Lux and I being together, there was a bunch of sex.  Maybe not as much as when we seriously marathon a weekend, but I find that when we're together for a long time, and we know that we have the whole time to bone, so we wind up just enjoying time together.

While talking to Kitty, he said that time with a primary is important, and centering no matter how it's spent, and he couldn't be more right.  Even with my cycle being where it's at, I didn't have my normal rage at the world.  Instead, I find myself now feeling a bit stressed, and overwhelmed.  I feel a bit lazy, and unwanting to go to most of my regular events coming up this month.

We'll see how I feel in a few days, and make plans from there.


Comments