Skip to main content

A Long Ride

So, it's been an odd, but fun few days.

Last Friday, I looked outside, and saw one of the main branches on the apple tree had split.  We yielded so many apples this year that the tree literally couldn't stand up to the weight, and broke.  My guess is that we wound up with near 400lbs of apples.  Which has meant bagging them up to go to everyone we know, as well as making a ton of applesauce and pie filling.

Instead of going to the faire that Lux and I normally go to, and camp at, we wound up staying with friends and attending the faire in Tuxedo.  As time went on after we decided on this change, we felt more and more comfortable with this decision, due to the overall vibe we were getting, and things happening at the local faire.

I went up Friday, after the beast got home from school, though Lux didn't make it down until Saturday morning.  Friday was calm, just hanging out and catching up mostly.  The faire was basically a much needed day away for us.  We saw a few people we knew, but for the most part just wandered and relaxed.

I kept feeling like I wanted to be more affectionate with Lux, but never was.  I'm not sure what stopped me, but I'm certain I'll more than make up for it in time.

Again, I was reminded that I almost only get hit on by women.  I'm still not sure why this has become such a common thing.  Maybe Lux scares them off being a giant brick wall of man.  Oh well.  They can't deal with me being snuggly with him, then they don't deserve me.

When we got back from faire, my friends had made dinner, so we ate, and showered off the yuck, and tried to be social despite being tired.  We however wound up in bed about ten, and proceeded to have lots of sex throughout the night, while attempting to sleep comfortably in the bed upstairs.  It's not a bad bed for one person.  However, the bed is actually two twin beds against each other.  Which means, that Lux takes up an entire side, and when I go to snuggle in, I wind up in the crack.  I woke up hidden in the crack, and got fucked into the crack several times.  Even when trying to be sideways on the bed.

Oh, and we almost thought we broke Lux's penis.  We didn't though, which makes us both super happy. 

Sunday was my friend's birthday, so we took her to brunch, and hung out a while longer.  At one point, Lux made the accidental mistake of saying something that would set off her feminist rage, which caused him to see just how illogical and insane she gets, showing just how little she sees of the world, clouded by her own ideas of her past and the parts of the internet she checks out.

I went up to pack up my things, and talked with Lux for a while about how he did have a right to be pissed at her, and how she didn't listen to the full situation, and that there was nothing wrong with him.  We snuggled for a bit, and then wound up having super hot sex with lots of power exchange help him feel better. 

Apparently it was what we both needed, because afterwards I felt happy and snuggly and affectionate and submissive.  It was a feeling that I miss enjoying with people, and informed Lux that we need it more often.

It was a long weekend, but a good one, and dear gods did I get reminded how easy it is to make me feel cared for again.


Comments