Skip to main content

Dangerous, Fun, and Safe

Kitty and I were talking about playing the other day.  He has apparently become one of the most popular fire tops on the east coast recently, and we decided he should set me on fire sometime soon. 

We talked about how it'll likely turn into a ton of giggles as soon as he lights me up, and we'll have to do more work to keep focused than actually lighting me up.  I also said that I likely wouldn't flinch at all due to trust.

He said that given the giant gouts of flame he gets off of people, he would absolutely expect me to react.  To which I said I have a level of trust in him that the people he lights up at events would never have.  It's not the safe feeling you have with a professional, but the fact that I've been a crying mess in his arms and seen his panicked protectiveness kick in.  I know that if he ever did any damage to me, he'd never forgive himself.

Like I know that no matter how hard Lux wails on me, I'm completely safe.  The few times that he's ever done something I wasn't completely happy with, he was a paranoid mess for days after, despite my telling him that everything was ok. 

I may not play constantly, or have a ton of partners, but I know that whenever I'm with one of them, I'm the safest person around.  It doesn't matter what sort of dumb, incredibly dangerous shenanigans we're up to, I'm in good hands, and so are they.


Comments