Skip to main content

Same Track

Recently, Kitty and I were talking about how we want to continue working towards getting into better shape.  He jokingly said he needs to find a good source of cardio, and I of course responded with saying he should just ask his primary to help, now that they live together.

He responded by saying that it wasn't that easy, and that his sex drive is so high is causes problems, and that he's probably clinically fucked up for how high it is.

Become super protective and caring of my best friend you say?  That's exactly what happened.

I remembered him saying he had an abnormally high libido way back when we first started having sex.  Having had no idea what the "normal" range was at that point, and not knowing where I fell on the spectrum, I didn't realize that I was just as abnormal as he was.  He would tell me that it was causing issues with the relationship he was in at the time, and that he was used to it.

And, I suppose this issue is almost expected for guys, which is why he seemed to just take it in stride, and why Lux has as well.  It shouldn't be something to feel bad about for anyone though.  I very quickly informed him that I have had the same issue as him, and that it hits the point of awkward as a female.  He joked that it's probably why we work so well.

It certainly doesn't hurt, to be honest.

I had to be sure to drive home that it isn't something wrong with him, and that so long as he can respect his partners, he should never feel badly about it.  And should things not work with this current primary, he may want to make that something that he looks for in a future one.

The idea of being in a long term serious relationship with someone who can't keep up with me sexually at this point just seems doomed.  It may not be the absolute most important thing, but it's something that will creep up and about over time, and eventually become a serious issue.

It's probably not a coincidence that the two closest people in my life happen to be damn near nymphomaniacs.  It's all part of being on the same wavelength and meshing together.


Comments