Skip to main content

Excite!

The next two weekends have managed to keep my mood from being total garbage lately with how things at home have been.  I'm really looking forward to them, and the positive effect they should have on me. 

This coming weekend is Halloween, and Lux is coming to visit.  We had thought about going to something nearby, but from the sound of things, we'll just be spending time together relaxing.  The only thing we've decided we need to do, is snuggle up with blankets and coffee and be crotchety old people with pipes.  Possibly while handing out candy, as my sister has off of work specifically to take the beast trick-or-treating.  I also intend to do a lot of cooking, as tradition on Halloween says that when everyone is out harvesting candy, some food must be made which is easy to just grab whenever people get hungry.  Usually my mother would make hotdogs and chili, but I'm thinking a couple different kinds of soup, and bread.  Maybe if everyone is in I'll make a mountain of grilled cheese.  Keeps the monsters away from candy, and it's warm cozy comfort food that comes together quickly.

It should be the relaxing weekend we both need lately.

The weekend after though, Kitty is coming to visit for the first time in years.  He was in a very unhealthy relationship, which in his attempt to stubborn through, he had minimal contact with me.  We mostly just intend to catch up and enjoy time actually with each other again, but it has me so excited just to see him again.  I'm pretty certain the furthest we've gotten into planning is burning some stuff, possibly having some of his homebrew, and there's been the possibility of us playing in some fashion.  I've already cleared that with Lux, but I'm still not sure if anything will happen. 

It's been a pretty long while since I've done anything with someone that isn't Lux.  Two years since I've bottomed for anyone else, a year and a half since I've topped anyone privately, and almost two years since I've had sex with anyone else.  It's at the point where even though I'm comfortable with the idea of playing with others, I'm very used to that not being the case. 

Oh well, if there's going to be anyone that knocks me off my track of mono, it should be Kitty.  Better someone I'm comfy with than a random person, or someone I'm not as familiar with.


Comments