Skip to main content

Busy Hands

Now that the summer is done, and I'm no longer prepping for a ton of different large events, I'm back to wanting to dive into a ton of creative projects.

I'm knee deep in crochet, both with a massive project started, and a ton of ideas for things I want to make.  Those alone will likely keep me busy for a while.  They'll be super cute, and the people they're going to should love them.

I have been wanting to try a ton of new recipes, both on random impulse things that look tasty, and ideas for the beast's breakfasts and such.  We're also still testing out timing for things on the new stove since swapping over to gas, which means needing to use Rosh Hashanah as an excuse for experiments.  So far nothing has gone too oddly though.

Even though I already do a ton of different things, I want to try making a quilt for the first time.  It doesn't seem like it should take too long to do if I pick something simple for a pattern, and this time of year is the best time for fabric hunting (perks to being a forever a 90's goth).  It will be fun to try it out.

On top of it all, I've been itching to play with chain, but I don't have anything in mind, and I'm really low on rings.  Until I have something definite I want to make, I have enough on my plate.

My hands might die, but they'll make awesome things in the process.


Comments