Skip to main content

Messy

If my brain were a room, It'd be a big space, with lots of random things.  Space to dance, and work tables, and big bookshelves, and big boxes where cute boys live.  Normally, it's got lots of things being worked on and thought about but all in their respective areas, where they stay organized, and let me work on everything I want.

Right now though, it's a mess.  A mess of different things.

I miss spending time with Lux and Kitty.  Even though I've been talking to them both more regularly, I haven't had time to relax with either of them in person for months.  Lux was planning to come down last weekend to spend time with his parents, and we would have found some time for quiet snuggles, but he was sick, which means I won't be seeing him until after he gets back from travelling to far away lands for work.  Pretty much all I want at this point is time to actually physically snuggle up with them.

I'm worried about Lux with everything in his life right now.  He has a lot of stress, and it's affecting him heavily in his everyday life.  Unfortunately, I don't have much ability to help since he's so far away, and knowing he's leaving kind of makes us both worry more.

However, there's only a couple of weeks until I see Kitty, even if we don't have anything set in stone yet.  I'm looking forward to just seeing him again, regardless of what we wind up doing at this point.  Hopefully this week gives us time to figure stuff out though, so we know exactly what we're doing.

So yea, the room in my brain is a mess.  In the next couple weeks it'll get cleaned up though.

Comments