Skip to main content

Ready

Lux comes back from travelling this weekend, and I couldn't be happier about it.  Sure, he lives further away than I'd like him to all the time, but after a few days, I was done with the time difference.  Him being six hours later meant we got no real time together.  I woke up when he was halfway through his work day, and when he was getting out of work it was close to when the beast gets home from school.  By the time he's going to bed, I'm not even at the point of making dinner, and it's just too much of a difference for us to really spend much time.  I'll be very happy for us both to be back to a very similar time table, and can't wait to see him again as well.  I even made him some little toys to play with.

In less than a week I see Kitty again, and I am made of excitement.  I am super happy to get to spend time with him, regardless of what we're doing, and really am just looking forward to having solid time together.  We've both had a lot going on, so this will be a lot of catching up and leveling out and being dopey with little things.

I've finished the massive crochet project I was working on, and it weighs a ton.  That being said, my hands got better quickly, and I've had no problems since.  Now to hop onto some of the rest of my pile of projects, and make some awesome things.  I'm getting a lot done lately, and really focusing on getting things accomplished and taking care of myself.

The rest of my living situation may not help me with a lot of this, but some things are looking up a lot, and I am ready for it.

Comments