Skip to main content

A Pile

I've been having more projects to manage lately.  Things to do and make and manage and get through.  It's helping my mental state a lot.

Working out has been difficult this summer, but with school starting soon, and a trip to see Lux, it should be a good time to really reset things and start with more preferred habits.

It's amazing, how just the act of having a physical project and something to make can help me feel better.  Even something as massive as what I'm currently making, which happens to kill my hands in the process.

I'm packing up a few things to work on and play with during my trip, and I'm feeling myself be a bit more inspired and motivated.  I'm still feeling very drained due to lack of social stimulation (again, not for lack of trying) but not finding myself overthinking and going into depressive spirals regularly like I was.  I feel like I can be around people, and want to be going and doing things for the act of recharging.

And hopefully, very soon, I'll have the chance to do so.

It's amazing what a ball of thread and some paper can do.


Comments