Skip to main content

Amusement from the Outside

One of the nice things about camping with this group is that they know a bit about our dynamic.  They also very respectfully acknowledge that I'm a switch, and just as much a sadist as I am a masochist.

They don't know a lot of the finer details though, and it leads to some moments that are a little funnier for Lux and I, albeit a bit awkward.

Things like being around other submissives who are looking at doing something for their partner, and asking what Lux needs, then they look at me like I'm supposed to do it, the way I did earlier.  Except that time I was also doing something for myself as well, and Lux had to take care of something else.  Lux still is becoming more comfortable with service when he isn't busy, and prefers to do for himself.  He also doesn't like not knowing how to do something himself, even if he will have it done for him when someone else is there.  So here I am being looked at, while Lux is getting up to do for himself, and I am looking back, knowing I'm still doing what I'm supposed to.

We're also pretty sure that they all think Lux and I switch with each other.  Many times people would make comments about me using topping techniques on Lux, or me trying to tie him up, and all such things.  We usually just giggle and shake our heads, rather than clearing it up, because it's fun to let them have those mental images rather explain everything.

I feel like everyone else has very simple and clear cut dynamics and relationships.  I'm happy being the one that no one quite has figured out.

Comments