Skip to main content

Just Madness

 It happens every spring, or at least it did, until the pandemic first hit.  I go from one or two things, until close to Easter, and then I barely have time to breathe.

And this May, is right back to that.  Puppy asked if he could crash here in order to make Mother's day easier, and while I'd hit a point where things were difficult on my end, I told him I would be busy, but he was welcome.  It wound up actually being a decent time, and while I still need to have a serious talk with him (which will hopefully happen after he's here again this weekend) it definitely made me feel better about keeping him as a decent friend.

Also, we tried a thai place nearby, and it was fantastic.

This coming weekend we're going to a new renn faire that some friends of mine are performing at.  It'll be a long adventure, but one that I'm looking forward to after years without going to one.

The one weekend I was supposed to have free, I found something interesting that I sent to Rabbit, and so we'll be spending part of the weekend together.  We already had plans for the weekend after, so it means I'll be spending every weekend with people.  

It's the kind of thing I've been wanting to get back to, and I'm trying to be as safe as possible, but by the beginning of June, I'm going to lock myself in alone.

Comments