Skip to main content

Venturing Elsewhere

My relationship with Thrax was my first venture into an open relationship.  We saw how well that went though...

Most of my relationships prior the other person had demanded, or needed monogamy.  And we know how most of those went as well.
Oh well, those aren't what this post is about, so fuck them.  Or don't, more appropriately.

When Thrax and I first started opening up our relationship, every girl we knew started contacting me about how I could let him fuck someone else and be OK about it.
I gave them all the same explanation.

So long as things are taken care of at home, I don't care what extra curricular stuff goes on.  So long as I know I still belong in the spot I'm in, and nothing changes between myself and my significant other, it is their decision to take on other partners.  I just want to know that I am still desired, cared for, and at the end of the day, they think of me as they go to sleep, even if in someone else's bed.

I'm not the type of person to go hunting after new partners.  I have friends, and sometimes with certain friends, bumping uglies can occur.  Generally when I'm in a relationship, most of these friends back off, out of basic respect, and that's cool.  Some of them also tend to just let me take the lead, because they aren't quite sure what the situation is, and that's cool too.  I personally tend to want to fuck my significant other almost exclusively, because when I hook up with someone else, it just gives me a giggly story that I want to share with them, and then I want time to be intimate and affectionate with them, showing how much I care, and feeling the connection we have.

There is a reason that they have the spot in my life that they do.  There is a connection that I don't get to enjoy with anyone else, as it is ours, and unique.  I want to feel that more often than whatever it is I have with someone else, and I want my partner to know how much I appreciate that bond, and how much I care for them, no matter who else is involved in my life.

And I understand not everyone works that way.  Hell, as soon as Thrax and I opened up our relationship, it became remarkably clear how much he didn't want to fuck me, and just wanted to hook up with other girls, woo them, and keep me around just as the convenient girlfriend.

That's not something I can do again, nor will it be something I stand for in the slightest.

However, if you want to look for other partners, that's cool.  We can even look for them together.  I'll set up dates for you if you want.  Take care of me first, and it's all kosher.  Come back to me later that night to snuggle as we giggle about how you left hand prints on their ass for me, and it's even better.

Comments