Skip to main content

Silly Hobbitses

This weekend, Lux, some other folks and I got together to have a day we entitled Eat Like a Hobbit Day.  We all hung out, had movies going, and I cooked seven meals throughout the day, all from scratch, which left us all in a serious food coma. 

Lux picked up mead and rum (and got himself plenty tipsy both nights we were there, more on that another time), so we drank a bit, but with all the food it didn't matter.  We were exhausted to the point of practically falling asleep some time after lunch, though that was probably due to having fucked Lux for several hours the previous night.  Oh well.

All in all, the day went well.  All the food got out on time, and without issue.  It was all delicious, and everyone enjoyed it.

I also got to see, and have been continuing my experience with very comfortable and happy poly situations.  It is such a dramatic difference from the past that despite feeling like I could never have it in my life previously, I am now fine with having it around me in this fantastic, honest, and open way.  I'm still not polyamorous in the slightest, but I am very comfortable and welcoming of it in this manner.

However, back to the noms!  I do believe Lux will be eating leftovers for the next week or so, but he'll be eating well.  There are a lot of cookies, yes, but there's also very hearty soups and such.  He doesn't enjoy cooking, and well, he shouldn't have to worry about it for a while.

Also, Lux got himself a new pipe that he was enjoying all weekend, and surprised me with the one I said I liked from the maker as well!  It's a very tiny, simple pipe, but it fits me, and it's interesting to taste the differences in tobacco between the two.  When I saw it, I pointed out that it was one that I said I enjoyed, but he didn't like as much (he wanted a huge one with a dragon on it.  Big surprise.)  And a friend said that he probably got it for me.  I hadn't even considered that an option initially, but that's likely the effects of my past.  More on that soon!

All in all a fantastic weekend that I am very grateful for.


Comments