Skip to main content

Spring Cleaning

Now that everything is finally calming down, and all the holidays, birthdays, and cons are done for a while, I'm feeling less bogged down, and more ready to tackle the rest of things.

I'm looking forward to winter being done, and being able to adventure in the woods, and go places without freezing my ass off.  I've been figuring out what I already have planned for the summer, and what garb I need to make for events. 

I've also been looking up more simple recipes and trying to make everything a lot easier for when Lux and I are camping together.  We generally stick to a plan where if he drives, he just needs to pack his garb, and armor, and I have everything else covered, but that still means having to figure out everything we both need.  And that counts extra for when I start figuring out Pennsic, when we'll be going for a week, and need to think about space in the car.

I find myself feeling more creative when it comes to wanting to make things.  I'm full of new ideas, and want to try and make as much as possible right now.

I think the last dreary bits of winter are still killing my motivation to get to all this, but I'm hoping that with the coming nice weather I'll be able to kick that in the ass and really get down to business.


Comments