Skip to main content

Steps

So, go look at the very first post in this blog as a reminder, because it makes this post a bit funnier, and have more meaning.  Go on, I'll give you a minute.

Did you read it?

Got it all fresh in your head?

Good.

That party I skipped out on last weekend wound up being a complete clusterfuck.  Lux is actually glad I wasn't there for my own safety.  It seems that crazy feminist friend had gotten super drunk around Thrax the last time he visited without his girlfriend, and they wound up making out, with him not remembering any of it the next day.  Last weekend, she wound up doing the same with Felix.  After they were done, she amusedly told him about the time with Thrax, and his girlfriend heard.  She flipped shit, and jumped on Thrax, physically attacking him.  Crazy feminist pulls her off, only to get attacked herself.  Once they put enough bodies between the two of them, his girlfriend threw a fit to have someone drive her home (which wound up being an ex of hers who she had emotionally abused in the past) then went upstairs to pack, and tried to destroy Thrax's luggage since she couldn't attack him.

Thrax, to top it off, has now cut all of them from his life, and is acting like she's done these things before.  I also know of a pile of lies he's keeping from her.  And while I should feel badly for him, they both deserve this and worse, and I'm here doing my karma dance.  I am well beyond doing anything harmful, but seeing life catch up doesn't feel bad. 

It also just shows me how much I've grown from them as a whole, and how much healthier the people in my life are now.  I'm making steps towards better things, and looking back at what was makes me very happy for that progress.


Comments