Skip to main content

No Pants is Best Pants

Last weekend I got to spend with Kitty, and while we had talked about a ton of things, it wound up being a weekend of decompressing together and snuggles.

He never even made it over to the con, even though he had talked about buying new toys.  Instead, we were silly, and comfy, and just enjoying time.

Needless to say, he overpacked.  He packed a ton of his impact toys, which we never even got around to.  But more on that later.


When we finally met up, it was that reminder of how we need to spend time together more often.  The instant snuggly hugs that just don't feel like enough.  We had an adventure to the hotel, and babbled, and talked about a ton of current things in the first evening.  Kitty kind of pouted at not getting to have his first choice of dinner, but we still had a fun day.

Saturday we waited forever to get out of bed.  Lots more snuggles, and deciding what to do with the day.

At breakfast, Lux texted Kitty, which he first thought that meant conspiring against me, but unfortunately was him needing to tell me that a friend of ours passed away.  I talked to Lux, made sure he was ok, and explained it all to Kitty while processing.  I didn't let it take long to work through in the moment, because I didn't want it to affect my time with him.  We enjoyed breakfast, then had some adventures, and headed back to the hotel to figure out the evening.  A ton of caffeine later, we opted for some time with fire, which was fun, even if little fire like that is probably not the kind of thing we had both looked forward to the most.  At dinner we talked about a lot of different things, pertaining to all his partners, and Lux and everything.  We've started to make jokes with each other about how long we've been together at this point, and the realization that I'm pretty much the longest term partner of both my partners.  Which is kind of cool.

After dinner, instead of more play time, I worked on Kitty, because he is a super crackly old man,  Which I reminded him of a lot.  But never enough.  Once I was done, he noodled onto the bed, and didn't move until he fell asleep.  Apparently in his sleep he woke up just enough to tell me a myriad of cute things, but not remember it, and then started snoring.

The weekend was fun, albeit not this grand eventful thing, and doesn't need to be.  I'm happy when he's around, and I'm glad he's in my life, and that doesn't require anything flashy or constant action.




Comments