Skip to main content

For what Purpose

It is no surprise shortly after meeting me to know that I love body modification.  I'm probably addicted to it in all honesty, and I have an incredibly long list of things I want to have done.  It's a mix of self expression, beauty, and each one is a new experience.

I'm not quite sure why I love any of it so much though.  I mean, there's so many things to consider, but I just don't know what makes me crave it so badly, itch for it, and want to get them so constantly.

Sure, there's the art.  Turning one's body into canvas is fantastic, and I love seeing someone express exactly who they are, and show that on the outside, becoming who they truly feel themselves to be.  It's absolutely beautiful, and I love knowing that I am a walking work of art with how different I am from the rest of society.

And then there is the pain.  How every piercing, and tattoo feel so different, and how amazing it feels to get them done.  I'm an endorphin addict, and the pain instilled from getting modified isn't something you get from anything else.  It all just feels so good.

I even love being covered in hidden bruises, scratches and marks when I play.  Something to remind me of the sensation, and view the beating I received as a work of art as well.  I love the sore feeling after play, and even while healing a new piece.

Modification is like the gift that keeps on giving.  Even my technically temporary ones I have for their beauty, and see them all as permanent artistic additions to my body that I can enjoy.

I'll probably never figure out what makes me more addicted to them, but I do know that I enjoy every bit of every single one of my modifications, from getting it done, to seeing it years later.

Comments