Skip to main content

Time to Breathe

Now that we've gone about celebrating Channukah in the house, things are calming down.
I don't have to crochet ten thousand things.
I have baked every bit of cookie dough in the house.  Which added up to around 1500 cookies.
The big cooking and wrapping and figuring of things is done.

Yes, we still have Christmas, but that's simple in the scheme of things.

So, this week I can focus on the two presents I have left to finish, and start making the changes I want to toward being healthier.

Because I don't have every moment of my day claimed to do something for the holidays, I'm finally starting to work out again.  
No lie, it already has me feeling more active, and I do enjoy the sore muscles I have the next day.
Also, noodley arms are fun.

I can focus on the things I want to make for myself, and that I want to accomplish in the near future.

I can also look toward what is going on in the next couple weeks.  Which involves some time adventuring with Lux, which we both need for vital snuggles, violence, obscene amounts of sex, and just general silliness.

The next few days will be spent looking at what I want to accomplish in the new year, and maybe what I'd like for Christmas myself, because I honestly haven't even thought about it.

Comments