Skip to main content

Piled and Piled

 As one would imagine, and with what I've mentioned, I have a lot that I'm juggling to get prepared, or to get caught up on how I prefer to be.  With all of it, I picked up a new planner, that way I can keep track of everything I want to do each month, and week, while making notes on what gets done every day.  I'm managing to keep up, and even get ahead on things conceptually, but it's still a lot.

And unfortunately, because my parents don't see me as people, my mother has piled a handful of additional things onto me.  Little dumb things she's demanding I prioritize, due to her dismissing anything I might actually be doing with my time.  Yet more things to juggle into the mix.

As if that wasn't enough, the other day she said she wanted to make bread, and asked me to pull down the bread machine.  I asked her about the yeast we have, because I bought it for her at the beginning of the pandemic.  We still had a ton, because I bought a full pound of yeast, so I went to test a little.  Luckily, it's still good, but figured it would be best to use it up since we don't want it going bad.  

Which means that along with balancing my own projects, I have my mother's projects, and now also playing with yeasted doughs constantly, because my mother only makes basic loaves in the bread maker.  Fortunately enough, the yeast still has a lot of life to it, so I can slow down on trying to get through it, but it's still more and more piled onto me, because they're cluelessly demanding.

But the worst of what I've dealt with from them lately is getting its own post.

Comments