Skip to main content

Always Learning

Generally, I never know when I'm done fucking.  For the longest time, I had partners who couldn't keep up with the amount of sex I wanted.  On top of that, they were done before I'd even gotten warmed up, or I simply didn't wear out.  I never got sore, or tired, or wanted to slow down.

Now, I have a Lux, and we both want to fuck all the time, and it's wonderful.  He fucks me way harder than most of my past partners, for a longer amount of time, and has a way bigger dick, so he pretty much fucks my cervix the entire time.  This is also all wonderful. 
We're also both the type that as soon as we have the chance, we want to be fucking.  For a while, greeting each other involved getting naked, and being pinned against a wall.  Also wonderful.

So, even though I can take a pounding, and I still want to fuck a lot, there are spots that start to get a bit tender.  Either from friction, or Lux pummelling the same spot with the head of his cock for hours.  While spending a long weekend with him, and fucking a ton, I learned some things.

After the first few times we fuck, we need to start actually spending time on foreplay.  My body needs that build up of endorphins to be able to put aside the sore spots, and enjoy fucking more.  At one point, while he fucked me off the side of the bed, he started choking me with perfect force, and my body got all fuzzy, and suddenly everything felt ten times more amazing.  I also really love being choked.

Lux, when you read this, keep choking me like that.  Dear gods were those warm and fuzzies amazing, and I want to feel it all the time.

Force and desire is hot, yes.  But apparently my body has decided that after a while, I need to slow down and get everything running more carefully.


Comments