Skip to main content

Subscriptions

There are certain terms I have problems with.  I always have, and it's something that's always turned me off to partners, and just make me feel awkward.  I have actually completely turned down potential partners due to their incessant use of these terms, because I really can't get past them.

The one that causes the most issue for me, is being referred to as "bad" or "naughty". 

In the same line as my dislike of punishment as a form of play, I don't want what I'm doing to be considered ill, then have it be enjoyed.  If it was bad, you wouldn't want me to do it again.  You wouldn't smile from it.  There would be no rejoicing involved, or reinforcement. 

My open acknowledgement of my sexuality isn't naughty.  I don't want my behavior to be considered taboo, but rather simply being me expressing my comfort with myself.  If I stole your food, or the last beer from the fridge, that would be naughty.  If I hid something you wanted to use, just to see you frustrated, that would be naughty. 

I'm not naughty.  I am troublesome, and a bit of a brat.  I'm also often rather devious, but I sure as hell am not naughty in a sexual sense.  I am open, honest, respectful, chill, and fun as hell when it comes to sex, no part of which is anything that could be considered bad.


Comments