Skip to main content

Jewish Penicillin

Last weekend, Lux and I had a fantastic time at Spring Caravan.  There were some really wonderful performances, we got to see awesome people, and I got myself a new dress as a Mother's day present.

I really do love the vibe of this event.  It's just chill, and fun, with a lot of great things to see, but not nearly as crowded as Rakkasah East in the fall.  And working back stage at the end of the night like I have been basically just means a mini dance party.

However, after dancing until late at night, and getting back up to our room exhausted, Lux woke up Sunday completely fucked with how sick he was.  After he barely made it back to my place, he promptly passed out in my bed, and I informed him that he wouldn't be going home until he felt better. 

So I spent two days snuggled up and taking care of him.  And he couldn't talk, so he couldn't tell me no, or complain that I was doing too much for him.  Honestly, I was happy to spend the extra time with him, and to take care of him as much as I could.

Also, I have to say I find it much easier to wake up in the morning when there is naked, gorgeously sexy menfolk to grope in bed with me.  Lux being sick or not, I still wanted to molest him constantly.  And so I did.  Because he didn't seem to mind.

On Sunday he kept thanking me for putting up with him.  Not once yet have I ever had to put up with him.  Well, no, that's a lie.  He is often very late to get moving if he doesn't have a definite time to be somewhere, and that sometimes bothers me.  But that is one thing that is very small in the grand scheme of things, and nothing else has bothered me in the slightest.  Him being sick is definitely not something I can hold against him, or be upset over.

Maybe one day he'll be less paranoid, but it's not something I actually care about.


Comments