Skip to main content

Myriad

So, I'm unfortunately not with Kitty right now.  More on that later, but instead, an update on the many other things that have happened in the last few weeks.

The beast had her seventh birthday.  She got a ton of presents, and I got to meet the boy she likes from her class, which was adorable.  I hope they become good friends.  The party left me tired, but she had a good time.

I've got two nights a week busy with different stuff now.  One night is for dancing with a good friend Faye, who is in a new relationship and it's adorable.  The other is with one of my wifeys, who is either going to be dancing or bringing games for us to play.  Having two evenings busy every week is a bit of a change for me again, but it's good for me to be social again, and it does help my mindset.

My family is becoming to irrationally toxic toward me that it's slowly creeping into how they view and treat others as well.  They very soon are going to lose everyone around them just with how negative and closed minded they are becoming.

I find myself wanting more time with Lux lately.  Kitty is wonderful, yes.  I in no way am going to turn down any time with him, and care about him just as much, but more often than not, I feel like I want to curl up with Lux and enjoy simple comfort things, even if it's just laying in his lap.

Oh, so I decided this year I'm doing a coloring book!  Just something like twenty pages or so, and I'm not mass publishing.  I'll print about a dozen or so, and make them myself and hand them out to close people that I think would enjoy them.  It should be a fun challenge this year.

So far, this year isn't shaping up too badly.


Comments

  1. I like the challenge you set for yourself. The more you talk about your family the more I wish you could get away from them. I totally get the easier said than done thing, though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment