Skip to main content

Gigglefits

Last weekend started off difficult.  Lux got held up a lot in traffic, and it meant we were very late meeting up.  By the time we got together, we decided that even though we were both hangry, we would get into the hotel, and order something. 

Luckily, we were close to the hotel, and upon getting in, and giggling over the tub, we settled a bit, and tried to decide on food.

Welp, we didn't get to food right away.  Instead, sex was very necessary, and even after we were done the first time, it was sort of a constant project to prioritize getting food instead of more sex.  He showed me his new ipad he got for drawing, and made a big deal of the quick doodle I jotted onto it.  We spent the rest of the evening giggling over cartoons while sprawled on the bed eating chinese, and snuggling.  It definitely felt like the calm time we both needed to just enjoy.

The next morning, we woke up with more sex, and while trying to figure out what to do with our morning, had coffee, and Lux ran the boilingly hot tub.  We did eventually get in, and giggled over the tub, continuing being silly.  Eventually, we got put together, and left to grab some breakfast, and head over. 

The day went well.  Seeing everyone was nice, and even though my audio got messed up, my set went fairly well.  Lux went there saying he wasn't working, but wound up helping quite a bit throughout the day.  I was a bit sad to notice that one of the types of jewelry I've always liked is no longer popular, and now is near impossible to find.  It'll take some work to hunt it down. 

Once everything was done, we got back, and changed for the afterparty.  The room unfortunately was small, and with a dozen musicians, and a dozen dancers, the room felt full, and overheated.  While I was being silly dancing with others, Lux felt fried from the room, and went upstairs without telling me.  I hopped out to look once I was done, and grabbed a beer to cool down, and realized a lot of people were filing out to chat, tired of the small room, and letting the party die down.  I gave some hugs and went upstairs, finding Lux half asleep in bed, where I snuggled in and slept like a rock. 

We slept much later, waking only for sex what resulted in gigglefits that could not be shaken.  Once we settled down, Lux said he would get coffee, if I ran a bath.  I managed to run one that was far less scorching, and started packing up and getting some stuff together while waiting.  Once we had coffee in hand, we got into the tub, and with it being far more comfortable, took a lot of time to have sex in there.  Which, while I was in a very dopey mood, was really hot.  We hit a point where we were pruny, and needed a break to get ourselves put together, because we had to get out of the room.  The rest of the morning was a stop for breakfast, and then off for quick goodbyes, and the trip home for both of us.

It was a really fun weekend, and I really wish I could have more time with him soon.  I already miss him, and this weekend definitely showed how comfortable we are together, and how happy I am around him, even after this much time. 


Comments