Skip to main content

Bringing Forth Knowledge

After the last week, I'm feeling motivated, and drawn to teach.

Which is a good thing, because I'm handing in my classes for both Pennsic and Fusion this week.

Last year Kitty was very intent on the idea of me just teaching one class, and even though I wound up not going, being limited in that way made me a bit upset.  According to him, he wanted to make sure I wasn't overextending myself, and wanted to make sure I had time for me, and time with Lux.  

Except that dance isn't work for me, and these classes don't take a ton of prep on site.  I'm getting to dance and share and have fun.  It's something that helps me keep going.

And as an extrovert, decompression time alone isn't much of a thing I need.  I'm going to be running around full of energy the entire time.  It'll be halfway home that I run low, and Lux will see me slump down in my seat, out of energy from finally stepping away.

So I'm teaching what I want, and that feels awesome.

I actually had to update my list of classes I offer.  I've realized that after several years of learning, I'm ready to start teaching Bhangra.  It's an amazing feeling to be able to start teaching a new style, and add more to what I can offer.  And I'm offering it at Pennsic.  

I have a lot going on right now, and it's helping me so very much.  I have a ton digging at my brain still, but this is doing me so much good.

Comments