Skip to main content

Check ins

Over the weekend Lux asked me if we could play games one evening.  Without any doubt from anyone, I said of course, and we had plans.

While I knew we had a talk to go over in regards to a few things coming up, he apparently had even more serious things to talk about.  And Pit People.  We needed to finally get to that too.

So we set up our voice chat, and he asked for an assessment of where we're at with everything that's happened lately.  He's getting undeserved pressure from every side, and some of it is in regards to us, and our dynamic/relationship.  While we don't feel a need to labels and status, and simply being present, a lot of other people don't feel that way.  I assured him that we're ok, and that there might be some questions he needs to ask others about why they feel this way.

We also checked in on our status of poly and being open and all that.  The decision was made to attend both Pennsic and Fusion this year, which I'm very excited and making the plans to teach at both.  I've run some questions past Pyre, and so everything is in line for me to be part of the fire team, and helping there.

We needed that talk though.  While he didn't quite say if he wants something different with us, he definitely let me know how he feels, and that he is trying to do as much as he can for me.  This distance isn't getting any easier lately, but we're still doing what we can together, and learning along the way.

Also Pit People is really fun in co-op too.

Comments