Skip to main content

Brain check

We're coming into the busiest time of year, so I figured this week would make a good time for a check in for everything as a whole.

Right now, I'm still feeling productive.  It's keeping me upbeat, and motivated. 

Things at home are... About what can be expected, which is frustrating, but I'm aware enough to not let it really affect me deeply anymore.

I've been a lot more social lately, and I'm trying to balance that with everything else going on.  However, it's helping me feel a lot better mentally, and less drained than I was earlier this year.

On the downside though, I'm craving contact. I want snuggles, and hugs and affection well more than any social time right now.  Luckily, Lux is visiting soon, so I'll get that.

Everything considered, I'm not doing too bad right now in my brainspace.  Still not where I want to be, and still a ton of things to worry about and do, but I've gone through a world of improvement from the beginning of the year.

Comments