Skip to main content

Crack in the Plan

 I'm home now, and trying to get back to routine, and sorted out for the coming weeks.  I was ready to go home and get back to getting things done, and return to my life, but at the same time, it was hard to leave after two years without a long visit like that, and knowing when I would have the chance for it again.  We're very unlikely to let things take that long again though, which is affirming.

Not everything was wonderful though.  On one of my last nights there, Lux had said we would play.  More than just some rough body play, we would use toys, and spend time for a right proper whoopin'.  I cleaned up a bit during the day, and we did a grocery order so that I could make pizza for us for dinner.  Unfortunately, as we sat down to play a silly game, and enjoy the pizza, he got called last minute to essentially work an all nighter.

At first I was hoping that we would have time in between the bits of work that he had mentioned.  I didn't realize that everything was broken though, and on top of having to do the smaller tasks, he was going to try and fix the process as well.  I wound up having a little bit of early drop I think, because where I was excited, by nine that evening I felt exhausted, and eventually curled up and nearly fell asleep under his desk.  He made me go to bed, but I had trouble falling asleep, knowing he was also upset while having to work.

I enjoyed still being there with him, but it was disappointing to have those plans ripped from us.  I know we'll find time to make up for it, and it's not anything that could have been helped though.  

Just more incentive for us to get together again once we have the chance.

Comments