Skip to main content

Attempting to Reroute

 A lot is happening.  I'm trying to juggle it all while still processing what happened a couple of weeks ago.

While dealing with my parents, I'm finally getting around to launching the audio project I wanted to start earlier this year.  I decided not to wait until I could get a better mic, and instead started recording with the headset I have, and learning how to edit as I go.  The more I record, the better I'm getting at pacing things out, and learning how to be better at both the recording process, and the editing process. 

Posting the first one wasn't the easiest thing ever, because ko-fi wound up being incredibly difficult despite my expectations for the platform.  However, I'd like to figure out how to do more there, so hopefully they get their shit figured out sooner rather than later.  

I'm redrawing many of my books so that I can sell them in a digital format.  That, combined with not having to offer them on amazon will hopefully help my sales a bit.  With also needing to collect all my chainmail again due to people completely dropping the ball on making it available, I plan on also finally selling things on ko-fi as well, as they seem to have decent sellers fees.

On the bright side, in the process of setting all this up, some friends have invited Lux and I out for a beach episode.  I had mentioned to him taking a trip to the beach for a weekend, since he hasn't had time to just enjoy the ocean in many years.  This came up at a good time, so we can still spend a few days right on the water, and outside of the tourist season.  It'll be a good little adventure, and allow me to reset from the last few weeks.

I'm swamped with things honestly.  I've actually had to grab a to-do app for the first time, in order to keep track of everything going on.  I'm sure that in a few weeks I'll get back into the swing of things, but then I'll need to learn how to balance all of that along with the holidays, so I need to bust my ass now in order to get ahead for that.

All while dealing with everything else going on.  Ooof... It's gonna be tough for a while.

Comments