Skip to main content

Like a Kite

 As a quick update, about one week post everything happening that I talked about in my last post, my neck is just about fine.  Every once in a while I feel a tiny bit of discomfort, but for the most part, I don't even notice it anymore.

But anyway, it's been almost a full week with Rabbit, and while we had these plans to get lots of things accomplished, we may have accidentally let many of them fall to the wayside for sex.  Some things have gotten done.  He got his bike up and running, and we got me a helmet so that I can ride with him.  I've helped with getting the house a little more put together, keeping up with laundry, and taking care of the pups.

We've also had sex in almost every room in the house, some multiple times.  This includes having sex on the motorcycle while it was in the garage being finished up.  I may have joked that if I couldn't ride the bike until it gets a new seat, I would just ride them both at once.

At the same time, we've finally gotten to playing with a handful of things that we hadn't gotten to, and it may have caused me to push him a bit further than I should have.  For as often as Rabbit says he was well trained, and perfectly behaved, he's become more than a bit of a brat with me.  For the most part, I'm amused, because it's the same sort of things that I do, but I still poke fun.  When he likely needs a break, because his body just isn't used to long sessions anymore, he's still asking for more.  There have been funny times, like leaving him in the bathtub unable to get up, while he still whimpered to go into the bedroom to continue, but there have been others where I was more acquiescent.  

He recently built a headboard that has tie points on it.  After a couple of days, I had gone through and hid a few things on my side of the mattress, and at the same time, hooked my extra cuffs onto the chains on the bed.  The day after he noticed them, we wound up having sex shortly after he got home from work.  After the first round, we were both hungry, but he was writhing around, begging for more, still in the aftershocks of the first round.  He asked to be put into the cuffs, just to see how they felt, so I put mine on him, and they did fit on the loosest hole.  Then I put him into the ones on the chain, and tightened them properly, and Rabbit went completely non-verbal.  He mewled around blissfully, spaced out in his own little world from the chains.  

He should have been done.  We should have been done, but instead I grabbed a knife and started playing with how his body would respond.  We kept going, and ultimately had more sex before I told him absolutely not another round when his body started telling him that he was done.  He still tried to talk me into more, but I managed to convince him that we could do more later once we got food into us, and picked up some supplies.

And so food happened, and later came, and the first round lasted about an hour or so.  I figured his body would need a break, but he was hooked on all the feelings of the last six hours, running them through his mind as he asked me to try something new.  So I pulled out something else that I'd hidden, and we continued.  Then another toy as he curled up on his side, and ultimately, my metal claws when his body responded so heavily that he was ready to go again.  So we continued for another round, and he was barely able to move by the time we were done.  I told him that it was almost midnight, and that he had work, but he was so high off of everything that just thinking about it all had him squirming.  He made himself hard again, and while we probably shouldn't have, we continued.

This time, when we finished, although he was still begging to continue, I stuck to my words, and when he finally admitted that his body needed food, I put my foot down.  We made something simple just to get something into our stomachs before bed, and as we spent our last bit of time before going to sleep, he started coming down from everything.  He didn't crash, but it was definitely a long way down, and he realized that he didn't remember half of what he did while he was so high.  We noted the progress towards where he wants to get to again, and I helped him down the rest of the way softly.

He says he wants me to hit that point too.  For us both to get just as high at the same time.  While there's a part of that which sounds fantastic, one of us needs to be responsible, and I'm the one in charge.

Comments