Skip to main content

Mini-Ventures

 My parents both recently had to take a trip down to Virginia due to a death in the mostly family.  While I didn't like the timing of it initially, it didn't interfere with any of the plans I had already made, and that made things much easier for me.  Puppy was leaving the same day they did, Squishy had their last week of school, and so Rabbit was able to come visit for most of the time we were gone.

And while we were both in a bit of a compromised state still, after everything that's happened, it was also a couple of days where we could enjoy time together, be silly, and have vast chunks of time to be able to play.  Given that it's been years since he had done any kink, we're re-exploring all the things he used to enjoy, a little at a time.  I recently also did some mental exploration, and discovered a handful of reasons as to why I had never been attracted to him, given the friendship and connection we'd built over the years, and subsequently fixed some things in my brain, which allowed that to change.  As a result, we started feeling safe also incorporating sex into play.

And oh, did we play.  From my pinning him to walls when Squishy was in the shower, to forcing all manner of squeaky sounds from him while she was at school, to barely being able to stop while in the shower.  He in general wants to do all the things as often as I do, and that has him humming with glee over the opportunity to actually marathon with someone again.  

Some issues came up, given that we are both still a little off kilter, but we know how to be patient, and take care of things.  It made for breaks in play when we would just enjoy time, often letting far more pass than intended, because we were just having fun.  Almost every time we laughed at it, acknowledging that after so many years, and only finally getting to sex, we really just enjoyed being around each other.

It meant that we'd usually get to bed a bit later than intended, because especially the second night, I was having too much fun getting reactions from him.  After a full day of slowly using more force on him, his skin turned to fire, and I had him twitching, shaking and making noises from even gentle touch.  It was difficult to go to bed, admittedly, because it meant that I had to stop getting amusement from something as small as lightly drumming my fingertips on his ribs.

While we were just home, it was an adventure in itself.  Getting back to things we both enjoy and need, and make us feel like us again.

We're both rebuilding, and that's the real adventure.

Comments