Skip to main content

A Monkey's Paw

 Between my visits to Rabbit, there was a week when he couldn't come spend a night with me.  He was taking care of some important things at home, and so didn't have time to be here.  At the same time, he had commented that he didn't clean up super well after one of the times we had sex, and some fluids dried and caused a small scab.  He mentioned that it was a bit of a raw spot, and not the most comfortable.

I told him that he should abstain from doing anything that might mess with the skin for a couple of days, which included masturbation.  He whined, and tried to dismiss the idea, not wanting to be told no.

Then, somehow thinking it might trick me in some fashion, he went to make a deal with me.  He said that he would abstain for three days, which meant an extra long weekend before getting to see me, which would let it heal.  In return, when I saw him, I had to edge him for as long as possible.  When I wasn't sure, purely because I was concerned with his ability to keep quiet, he tried goading me into it.

I agreed, because he assured me he would be able to be quiet enough when he was here that Monday.

And that's when he immediately realized that trying to make a deal with a sadist isn't quite so simple.  I told him that while I would take the deal, it also meant that I would tease him the entire time he couldn't do anything, just to make it more difficult on him.  He said that he wouldn't back out, but that he was afraid.

To give him credit, he made it the few days, but every time we were on the phone, he would randomly make sad noises because of how uncomfortable he was.  In fact, he wound up having to dig out some compression shorts, because otherwise his job security would have become questionable.  Really, I just wish I hadn't had my period at the time, so I wouldn't have been as uncomfortable, and would have had more of a mindset to tease even harder.

In the end, he said it was worth it, and that he learned nothing about thinking before he makes a bet with a sadist in the future.  Just that he learned to clean up after sex.

That's something I guess.

Comments