Skip to main content

A Rough Start

 This isn't even going up when my weekly post normally should, so clearly, things haven't been going as planned.

We had the new years party, and all manner of things with my initial visit with Rabbit, and then I wasn't feeling well.  He made the call to have me stay for a couple more days, which he wasn't going to complain with, and well, we both wound up sick, and that turned out to be covid.

This round was technically a little more mild than when we had it last year, but very different for both of us.  I should have gotten some things done while recovering, instead I took the time to mostly just try and maintain some level of keeping the place straightened for Rabbit and just rested with him.  

It was tough after a while.  I started reading more by the last few days, and got an amount of crochet done on my new large project.  We did a lot of talking about the future though, and how we want the house to work.  While we're on the same page for most things, there are a few things that we aren't quite in agreement on that we'll get to with time.

In all, it wasn't the ideal way to start the year, but we at least got to spend it together.

Comments