Skip to main content

An Old Chapter Now

 I've kept up with the blog for a very long time.  From posting twice a week for many years, to posting once, it's been a massive project of devotion and commitment that I have always managed to write in.  Originally it was something to hold me accountable, and then something for someone else to look in on, it held purpose and had a use for a long time.

However, in the last few months it feels like an obligation amongst all the things I do.  I'm having trouble figuring out ways to make interesting post ideas, and it's lost the focus from how things started here.  Where this was labeled as a new chapter, it's been at least a decade, and there have been multiple chapters of my life in that time.

And with that said, I'm entering another new chapter, and I think this one doesn't involve reflection here.  There are many things that I want to try in order to grow and make myself better, and making sure there is a full post here every week defeats some of the point of it all.

So, I don't know if I'll get rid of this space or not.  For now, I'll leave it as something to occasionally look back on, but I'm looking forward to how things will change in the future, the adventures I've yet to go on, and seeing life unfold.

Comments