Skip to main content

A Pocket of Time

Right now, I'm getting ready for adventure.

I'm finally able to take a week to head up and visit Lux for the first time in over a year, and we're both looking forward to it.

Which means soon I take a short trip to the bus station, then attempt to not get lost in NYC, and then a long train, albeit a pretty ride, up to Lux.  I'm doing things a bit differently this time, but it should work out ok.

It's been way too long since I've gotten up there.  With everything going on with his family, and then how busy we were for a few months, there just wasn't the option. 

This trip is going to be a bit different as well.  Lux is now with a job where he works from home most of the time, so I'll need to make sure to keep myself occupied with him there during the day, so he has the chance to work in his office, but hold him to some sort of schedule as well.  It'll be a strange balance to keep.  At the same time, Lux is looking forward to being able to go out more, because he'll have more social spoons, and more time at the end of the day.

It's a visit we both need apparently.

Comments