Skip to main content

Hit the Ground Running

I'm home from Lux's now, and it was a good week, albeit difficult in many ways.

Lux had a lot of stress from many sources, which kept him distracted often.  Sometimes this was his own mind just being working against him, but there were a lot of very challenging things to work through over the course of the week.

I tried to take care of things where I could, and help him out over the course of the week, whether spoiling him, showing affection, or doing little helpful things.

There were also lots of wonderful moments that we both enjoyed, and I'm glad we got to share.  It was definitely a week I'm happy for, because we got to have that time together again. 

In many ways, Lux tried to practice more power exchange and comfort with service.  It's good to feel like we have a more present a visible exchange.  It may still just be visible to us, but that's all we need.

I did find that I didn't quite have enough to work on to keep busy for his entire workday though.  Most days I had a solid pile of things to do, but without having to wait for anyone, I could run through it, and Lux was often with more to do, while I had done everything that I had allotted to myself for the day.  It was that point in the day that I tried not to bother him too much, but wound up snuggling on him a lot.  It was interesting at times, because I felt like I wasn't able to get as much done there, but still got a ton of things done when I look at it.

Now though, I'm home, and elbow deep in winter prep.  I've already started on dough for the cookiepocalypse, and trying to organize gifts to be made, and a thousand other things.  It's a good thing I'm so far ahead on drawing for books.

I had my not real break before the holidays to be with a cute boy, now to dive into the real busy season.

Comments