Skip to main content

Clambering Forth

I've been thinking a lot about the things I want to do in the future.

Plans for the next couple weeks before the holidays.

Things I want to do in the next year.

Things I just want to do.

I may finally be at the point where I want to write out a bucket list.  Something I never really felt the drive to do, because I refused to want.  After feeling so much disappointment over other things in my life, I didn't like the idea of dreaming toward things only to be left without.  In some ways though, I am taking more control of my life again, and that is helping me to want to do more.

Speaking of which, I'm thinking about how I want to expand beyond my art.  I have plans for more books in the future, and I don't think that's going to slow down anytime soon, there has been this persistent idea in my head to start some sort of video content.  Both general vlogs, and talking about all manner of kink, gender, sexuality and such as it becomes a relevant topic with life.  However, with the current state of the internet, and how it is pushing so many venues to go completely against mature content, I wouldn't know if it would get choked before having the chance to grow, or where it might have the best chance.  It'll have to be something to do more research on in the coming year.

I want to go on more adventures with Lux.  I want to spend more time with him.  I want to share experiences that we haven't gotten to do before, whether playing new games, or going new places.

I want to start working on some new things.  New big projects to make progress on in the next year, and maybe branch out into more things.  To teach more, and create different things.

I want to become happier with me. 

And I'm feeling the drive to grow.

Comments