Skip to main content

Bad Aim

 Something interesting about my talk with Lux about No Nut November, was that I had recently had some slightly related conversation with Puppy a week or so prior.  We were in the process of sort of updating mental notes on each other, and seeing what may have changed, and so I needed to start the conversation about how I don't get anything from, and don't often cum.

I've talked about it a handful of times here before, but it's always a conversation that I need to have with others, because it's so far from what would be considered normal.

And that was made apparent by his response.  Saying that he was still going to try, because he wanted to have a bar to aim for, seemed in and of itself to miss the mark.  And no matter how much I told him, he seemed intent on that being his goal (and also that he was going to satisfy my constantly wanting sex, which, I know how that's always ended in the past with others).

It took me just telling him to set the goal at having fun, and that was what I was after.  That I found far more in everything else involved, rather than just getting off, and wasn't settling with not cumming, and in fact felt like it was more the case if that was the only thing I would get out of sex.  He finally then changed his tone, and seemed happier to focus on making things lighter, and taking the pressure off of a single thing.

It's so weird sometimes, seeing how much pressure we put on orgasm.  That time is wasted if it doesn't happen, and that we strive for it above finding fulfillment in all the other things happening.

So many people, with so much to learn.  Including me for that matter, but I feel like I keep needing to teach this lesson in particular.

Comments