Skip to main content

Death and Reflection

 Well, it finally happened.  After four years, the one vibrator I've had that actually worked for me died.  Through all the different shapes and types I had tried, just a simple mini wand was the one sort that actually elicited any response from me.

It's not even that I used it terribly often.  Maybe once a week during the most frequent time period, and even that was only for a month or so.  And I did find that about a year ago the motor had started dying, and the battery didn't last nearly as long.  Despite that, it was an inexpensive experiment that lasted me several years, and did the job it needed to.

Now that it's gone though, I'm left trying to figure out if I want to replace it or not.  And on that matter, with knowing that there is an amount of bludgeoning that my external genitals can enjoy, would I get the same thing, or upgrade to a more expensive brand.  Knowing how many toys did nothing for me, spending more with the risk of it being a complete failure is leaving me reticent at best.  

And for that matter, while writing about this in March, the toy actually died a couple of months ago.  I haven't really had much desire to masturbate since then, or have found myself with almost better luck, and more enjoyment, just thinking myself through things, rather than physical stimulus.  So I'm also considering whether or not I need the toy at all, and may just go back to not masturbating, as it didn't bring me any form of satisfaction anyway.

It's an interesting situation to be in, and I'm aware that it's a rather unique one to consider.  I suppose that so long as I'm not feeling a need for it though, I have as much time as I want to decide.

Comments