Skip to main content

Spring Growth

I had a long weekend with Rabbit, and so much happened over a few days, that I'm boiling over with things to explore.  This month is probably going to be almost all posts related to it, which means I should have no problem staying caught up over the summer, since I have a lot of adventures planned even without going to camp.

But right now, we're going to talk about an important weekend.  Rabbit had his birthday, turned thirty, and his ex finally moved out of the house.  It was an amorphous blend of stress, sleepless nights, surprises, kink, exploration, rediscovery, and unbridled joy.  At the end I went home exhausted, but wishing it could happen again soon.

The first night he had work early, but his ex was also supposed to be gone before he left.  We both wound up staying up all night trying to listen for her leaving, and making sure we didn't hear them going into somewhere they shouldn't.  Rabbit and I would do little touch checks while in bed to see if the other was awake, and they were always reciprocated, so he wound up getting up for work early, and I tried to stay up, but wound up having to nap at a certain point just to help with exhaustion.

He left work early, called me, and when he got back to the house, I opened the door and found people with him.  His coworkers had assembled a surprise party for him.  Where we were already exhausted, we were now both on extroversion energy, and enjoying what other people had put together for him.  Rabbit and I had made plans to play, and he's already decided to put me in a dominant space, so while it became the source of some jokes, by the end of the night he put himself in a super submissive space with me over him to feel safe, since he has some ongoing issues with a friend.  I protected him, and exerted the role in ways that would keep people from doing anything stupid.  The night ended with us caught in an hour long giggle fit, where we were up far too late again.

Finally with him having a day off, we were able to rearrange a bit of the house, as we slowly put ourselves back together after two long days.  His parents invited us to dinner, he had a match with the game he plays, and we still were determined to play.  We got one room cleaned up and swapped over into a new bedroom before we started running out of steam.  More coffee, random guitar breaks, and some dinner later, I watched him play his match, where he checked my comfort before deciding to play naked.  Halfway through his match the last two nights started to catch up with me, and he also got tired, so we agreed to not play, but once we snuggled up I decided on other plans.

And so with a slow burn, we played for hours.  As soon as I got him to start squeaking and twitching, it was just too fun to stop.  By the end he was begging me to stop, even though I was only playing with gentle sensation.  Again, to bed far too late.

We woke up with him swearing at me for being mean to him for so long, then said that we need to keep it to one hour unless he has no work the day after.  I laughed, and agreed.  I spent the day recording something I've wanted to for over a year, and getting various little things done.  We tried to get to bed on time, because he had an early shift again, and I needed to get ready to go home.

So I did get home, and he left, wanting to finally have quiet in his own space.  He called me the next day realizing that he has ambition to clean and make music.  That he's enjoying just being loud playing games, and he feels genuinely happy.  He then told me that he didn't know what to do with all of it.  And that's when I told him that he doesn't have to do anything.  He just needs to enjoy being happy, and realize that this is part of processing and getting back to being him.

He's got a long way to go, but we both came out of the weekend inspired.


Comments