Skip to main content

Stretching Muscles

 One of the things I was concerned with while Rabbit and I were negotiating any sort of play, was where our overlap in interests was.  In particular was that while he says he's a masochist, he's not a fan of heavy impact, and mostly does sensation play.

And well, that got me a little worried at first.  I like using force.  I like throwing a heavy beating.  I like getting tired, and leaving someone a bruised up mess.  I was concerned that with some of my favorite things off the table, we wouldn't have enough kinks in common.

But then I remembered, I'm not just an impact sadist.  I don't need to bring about excruciating pain to enjoy play.  We talk about suffering a lot in kink, and while I always think of myself as being happy when I bottom for impact, I need to remember that I don't necessarily look for that in others.

I also kept in mind that I can be very patient with the creative process, and also have the ability to think out of the box, and make things fun.  

So when we did get to play, using only gentle touch, I turned him into twitchy mess that begged me to stop.  He could barely get words out, but instead made little squeaks that I found to be absolutely delightful.  We spent far longer than we should have, because honestly, I found myself enjoying it too much to give him a break, and when he was swearing at me afterward, and saying that we couldn't go that long again unless he had off the next day, I knew he enjoyed it too.  

He also told me what he wants to try next, as he's relearning what he's into after such a long break from kink.  

Having the time and knowing what he wants to try is helping to get everything moving in my head.  It's helping me play in the idea of being a different sort of sadist than I had been for a while, and it's making me really happy.  I want to experiment, and utilize science, and surprise him with things he wouldn't expect, even from me.

And I want to see if that squeak he makes ever becomes less novel.

Comments