Skip to main content

Under Circumstances

 So, when Rabbit and I started talking again, he mentioned needing a new rope bottom for getting back into the scene.  I had already been wanting to do more rope after not being tied over the pandemic, so I volunteered.  At the same time, since I know he's a switch, I offered to top within my skillset, which he jumped on.

We've since talked about interests, and where things overlap between the two of us, and while I am in general, far more of a sadist than he would normally go for, he's very quickly put himself into a submissive space in regards to me.  It's let me stretch out that switchy part of me that I haven't gotten to in a long time, and with him being in the same boat, had me thinking.

He's been rather contentedly conflicted by it, due to having to juggle being around people he holds different roles with.  While I've been in a similar spot, I never had trouble, and he attributed it to my not having a sexual relationship with at least one side, almost every time.  And the more I looked into it, the more I realize that almost every time I've been in a dominant role, and the majority of me topping at all, it's been non-sexual in nature.  When it's come to sex and kink, my experiences have almost always involved me either in a bottom, or submissive role.

It's interesting, and something I've been thinking about as he and I continue negotiation, and move toward starting to play together.  While it doesn't make me question my orientation, it certainly makes me question some things regarding my sexuality, and creates some talking points when we do get around to playing, to make for some boundaries for everyone to be happy.

Because apparently he's not into having the snot knocked out of him or something.  Yet.

At the very least, it means there's more for me to learn about myself, even through observations like these.  I'll just need to see what happens with them.


Comments