Skip to main content

Unbeknownst Liar

 A while ago, when Rabbit and I first started playing he made a comment about not really being much of a masochist, but just in primarily for sensation play.  He spoke about his bad experiences with impact previously, and I noticed him just sticking to wanting to play with a couple of different things.

And I realized, that while he had done a lot of things in regards to sex, and whatever his fucket list on that front, there was very little he'd done to explore to kink.  He didn't have people who were heavily educated, had never been to a public kink event, and had done little to no rough body play.

So one night, as we were winding down after sex, I gave him a solid hit on the upper ribs.  He looked at me a second, as he actually processed the feeling of it, then sort of happily curled up on himself, and asked me to do it again.  We realized we needed a snack, so we ran out, and he was gleefully announcing to a friend that he discovered he liked being punched.

Even before that, he tried pinning me down, and noticed the light in my eyes as I got to fight back.  On another day, he made a comment, then realized I was about to chase him down in a way that included going over furniture.  He commented on how hot and horrifying it was to see my expression while getting hunted down.

The day after I first hit him, while we were in the shower, he turned around for me to test impact on his back, and after a few hits, he joked about how he might just be a bottom.  It's been a running thing whenever I casually punch him since then.

Only the night after was my birthday, and we wound up having sex for hours that included both of us pounding on each other, while pounding each other.  We both went until our bodies completely gave up, and the next day he talked about how it was the kind of thing he'd been absolutely yearning for without realizing that amount of force was accessible.  He remarked on how I responded, and that it makes him want to get better at it, and do it more.

He's also decided that he needs to make a new fucket list, because of how much he's getting to try, and how much he's learning about himself.  He may have lied about not wanting to play with pain, but that's the kind of dishonesty I can handle.

Comments