Skip to main content

Ideas in Flux

If you can't tell by now, camp had a lot of people trying to figure me out over time.

Lux is very obviously just a top and a domly person, and no one questioned that when we got there.

However, when we first showed up, people just thought I was another submissive there with a domly dom, all quiet and awkward.

And then I started having those conversations about how I go about things that Lux isn't into.  The sort of safe details that only someone who has topped those things for a while would do.

They got the idea I was a switch, but then those ideas started rolling in their heads.  Do Lux I and I switch?  What things do I even do?  How much knowledge, and how careful am I?

And from there I noticed a lot more people talking to me.  No longer was I someone who just took what Lux dished out.  I was now someone to figure out.  I talked a lot more about safety in things I do than just listing off what I enjoy.  When people heard about how much of a beating I can take, they wondered if that's what I dish out as well.

I'm used to being the weirdo in a group of weirdos, and as someone who took their time feeling comfortable somewhere, I'm cool with people wanting to figure out how I work.

When you don't flat out advertise what it is you do, sometimes it's fun to watch people try to put together those little pieces.

Comments